Met Shortcake, Idaho, RiffRaff and Shaka Zulu in town at noon for lunch. This was in conjunction of my birthday and RiffRaff's impending marriage. Town was half dead and it was hard to find food. We all finally settled at Paragon's Tambuah Mas.




At 1500hrs, I then had to rush off to Cineleisure cause Nani was waiting. We caught DOUBT.




Personally, I didnt like the ending and I think the movie was overhyped because of its cast. The film started slow; understandable because it wanted to create a momentum and also, to introduce us into the suspicious priesthood world of the Roman Catholic church in the 60s. The middle was promising but the ending was just a lame duck. Some said the ending was supposed to create an uneasy "doubting" feeling among the audiences but man, it was more "frustration" on my part rather that "doubtful".
What's up with the part when Jimmy Hurley suddenly went berserk in class? Did he like...have a crush on Donald? Did Father Flynn keep the flowers to symbolise that he too was gay (hence, he could understand Donald)or because those flowers symbolise the kids he had messed with? Did the boy William London have anything to do with this? See, I'm not doubtful. I am just plain want-to-know.
Oh well.
Different strokes for different folks.
Ah, got tagged.
..................
Here are the rules - post this list on your profile,replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same thing.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I dont think so. I have no idea why or how the parents got to this name. It's village-y but the spelling is just off. Weird.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. It is an emotional period for me right now. *sniff*
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Love it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken...anytime.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not that I know of.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Totally. It's hard not to like me. Heh.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Do I use it? I wear it like a fitted glove.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Hahahaha...yeah.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I want to but I cant. My eyes cant take it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Banana Nut Crunch, baby.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. I will struggle to take them off...and then I struggle to put them on again.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
New York Super Fudge Chunk!!!! Gimme now! Gimme now!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their sense of fashion. No matter what you mention about fashion and personal grooming, they do say something about you.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. The bloodier the better.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Where do I begin? The folds on my waist? The cellulite on my thighs? The split ends on my head? The crooked buck teeth? My misplaced pride and vanity?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Other than my late grandma, there's no one else in particular. I understand that in this life, people come and go. Some stay longer than others.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Nah...go find something better to do, all right?
19. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy coloured trackies. No shoes.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Trusty old 98.7FM which has been with me for the past 20 years.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Sky blue.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Natural or artificial? Natural will be the smell of my granny's old sarong. Artificial will be SJP's Lovely perfume and Chanel No. 5.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Meiling. Wanted to visit her granny's funeral wake just now.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
My student. Do I have a choice? Hah, kidding. She's all right.
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I like football and dirt biking. But most other sports are fine as long as I dont have to watch them morning, day and night.
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Black with lame brown highlights.
28. EYE COLOUR?
Brown...dark brown, I think.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I do but not too often now. Such a hassle...
30 FAVOURITE FOOD?
Again, where do I begin: Mussels, crabs, chicken, pasta, porridge, freaking ban mian!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
How about scary movies with happy endings? I dont know man... as long as there's good acting, I should be down with it.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Doubt ... I dont get the hype.
33. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark blue with a DJ turntable on it.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, please. Winter is too harsh on my bones.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I am not really a hugger. I go straight for the kisses.
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
I eat almost all kinds...except almond beancurd.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Equally bored people
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People with better things to do
39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Jason Leopold's News Junkie
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse? Oh, you meant ...nah, it's just a plain black mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
A Korean film noir... A Dirty Carnival. Damn, I am a sucker for film noirs.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
Soothing Sufi music. This comes with age.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, hands down. From their preppy bits to their Hare Krishnas.
44. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New York / Canada. Horrible, back breaking plane ride.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hmm...I can shoot a mean .38 pistol and air rifle. How's that? I also can do survival skills well (not necessarily hygienic though). Am quite creative when I am thrown in the jungle.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In between the mother's thighs in Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Singapore)
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
An interesting person's
Whoever's interested, just do this.
Okay, football.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment