Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family portrait

The parents went to Simpang Bedok and of course, I went all 'attitude-ish' and refused to joIn. Call me being extremely childish at 29, but I am really upset that they totally ignored my birthday. Not when I always try to make a point to do a little something (no matter how small or insignificant, I guess) for each and everyone of them.

Not a birthday wish...not a nod.
Not a nothing.
And the mother just said we didnt care about her? O-kay. If you say so.

Fuck, whatever man. Since nobody cares, I am going to do it the best way I know how.

Anyway, I've got the freaking TV now that the old folks are not at home. That is a rare thing cause the hogger (aka the father) doesnt really care if you want to watch TV or not cause he just hogs it the whole fucking day.

Anyway, as I was saying... I shall go watch a DVD now.

Mamma mia.

...
...

Gong xi freaking cai, people.


###

3 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

aww HUGS!!..

its ok babe.. my mom still forgets my birthday.

Ed RockStar said...

:P

it makes me wonder if giving birth to me was ever memorable to her.

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

oh dang girl. i'm sure it was a painful experience...lol. trust me, she remembers... hee hee