At 1400hrs on Sunday, i thought I had experienced something freaky. I was in the kitchen when I saw the toilet door close. There was no sound so I tried to open the door cause...err, we dont close our toilet doors when they are not in use.
However, for the love of me, I couldnt open it and it felt like someone locked it from inside. I tried a few times and then I thought maybe there was someone; the mother, Lexie or the sister.
''Hoi! Hoi! Who's inside! Hoi what are you doing?''
No sound and the door continued to be jammed.
''Hoi! Open the door lah! What are you doing inside?''
Then that was when I heard some muffled sounnds. It sounded like the sister saying ''Me...me..'' Okay, maybe she went to the kitchen toilet when I was ironing my clothes.
So I left the locked toilet door and went to my room. Lo and behold, I saw the sister sleeping like a dead pig on her bed.
I ran to the kitchen and gave the toilet door a flying kick. It opened. No one. The mother then realised the ruckus which I had created but she scoffed at my story.
Oh well.
Then last night, the sister came home at around 0300hrs while I was trying to sleep off the Man U pissiness. She went to the kitchen and came back:
Sis: Eh, why did you leave the gas on?
Ed: What, lah...what gas..
Sis: The stove...gas was on. Wanna die, ah?
Weird.
I was the last one in the kitchen and I didnt notice/smell anything. Better still, there was no food on the stove and no one cooked earlier.
O-kaaaaaaaaaay.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment