I am rolling on the bedroom floor feeling terrible cause I had too much caffeine in my blood. Part nauseous, part palpitatable (fine...new word) and part downright miserable.
I left work at 2115hrs after freezing my tits off sitting in isolation in the Mass Comm room doing my work. Earlier at 1630hrs, there was a department meeting. Shiteous as always.
Random note: My EZ link is nowhere to be found. Upset.
Anyway, I thought of getting food but I was not in the mood to sit and eat. Headed to Starbucks to get a caramel macchiato and with the venti cup in my hand, I zombied my way down towards Orchard Road. Just wanted to walk and save whatever I could on the single-trip MRT ticket fee.
Yeah, I can be cheap that way.
Didnt last very far cause when I reached Somerset, I sensed a brewing tummyache. Oh well. I saved 20c haha.
I am hungry but I cant seem to drag my tired self to the kitchen. I wouldnt have blogged either if God didnt create smart phones and wireless internet connection.
*roll around and moan and being generally pathetic*
I need to buy myself a new life sans rolling and moaning ... Unless of course it's the *ahem* horizontal tango kind. I feel you, papi.
P/S: Reading the AWARE saga is making me nauseous.
P/P/S: Mention reading, TODAY published 2 intriguing articles today. One by an Israel ambassador slamming Ahmadinejed's racist comment and the other written by a Muslim (I assume, judging by name...I could be wrong) slamming UN biased reactions towards Ahmadinejed by boycotting and walking out of the conference. Tasty.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment