Saturday, August 08, 2009

Singapura, sunny island set in the sea

At 0300hrs later, I will be on a coach on my way to Tioman with the sister, A-Go-Go and J-Lo. For the next 3 days, we will be at Idaman Beach Resort.

I will miss the NDP for the first time in my conscious life (yes, there were some "lost" years ) and I will definitely be a little sad to miss the ceremonial part of the parade. But, I just a need little break and I think Singapore will understand. Plus, the calling of pure shores is too strong.

Happy National birthdayIndependence Day, old lady.


P/S: Come on, baby. You know the reason why I go away. It's because I love the feeling of coming back to you :)


###

1 comment:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

i stop watching the parade. right now i wish i'm at tioman...lol.