Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best days

It's the last day of the year and I am still knee-deep in shit (aka work). In fact, fuck, the shit is getting higher and soon, it will hit the bloody fan. Shit will splatter, trust me.

At 1800hrs, I "closed shop" and decided enough was enough. My brain stopped functioning and so I joined 3 of my students who happened to be in school to do some personal filming. We were in the "green" room and decided to let the camera run while we created original MTVs with the green screen at the background. The footages are now being edited. You guys must look out for the Kris Allen's No Boundaries (bootleg) MTV. It's going to be hilarious.

I also went extra crazy (or lame...whichever way you deem fit) and took out the graduation robe from my cupboard and brough it to the room. We did a scene off Harry Potter's Quidditch game, complete with a broom as Nimbus 2000 which I "borrowed" from the cleaning lady.



Almost shit myself laughing.
Watch out for the clip next year.
Heh.

Ahem.

Going Johor tomorrow to have some year end lunch with some good colleagues. Not going to party at night because you know...it's just not right. So, it will be a quiet one.

So...here's wishing everyeone a very happy new year. May 2010 be a better year in terms of success, happiness and most importantly, health.

We'll see you around.

###

No comments: