Planned to go Escape Theme Park today with some students but it rained so heavily we had to shelf it. Stayed at work till 1730hrs, granted I came 2 hrs late at 1100hrs. Went out with Lauren last night and when she sent me home, i stumbled my way home like a drunkard. Had a really really terrible headache on the way home.
Talking about headache, I have been having this really biting headaches for the past week. I assume it's migraine (I dont know how migraine is like cause no one told me I have it) cause the headaches are really damn one kind. Been wanting to pass out for the past few days. So anyway, last night, when I eventually found my way home, I immediately passed out without showering and setting my alarm clock for work.
Oooh my head. Can feel the headache is coming. Maybe it's the medicine doing its trick, asking me to rest. Will try to sit through the Fulham-Man U match before calling it a day.
P/S: The headache is affecting my eyes...maybe this is a sign of worse things to come.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment