Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zhen de ai ni

It was A-Go-Go's birthday so I met her and JLo at work, did some work and we left for Dempsey at 1845hrs. CY2 joined us soon after, after her pole dance class. 3 hours later, we were at Cash Studio singing dance songs and croaking our way to horrid land.

We had 'Yap Ah Loy' joining us at KTV. Yap Ah Loy was a colleague who got close to A-Go-Go...how close? I dont know and I dont care. But yeah, he was there and A-Go-Go wanted to hitch him up with CY2 but A-Go-Go did such a bad job promoting him haha.

Anyway, this Ah Loy could only sing Cantonese songs (I know..). It was quite weird at first cause there we were belting out Gaga after Gaga, BEP and Beyonce after another and there he was singing Chi Lam's songs. Anyway, I told Ah Loy I could join him if he chose songs by Beyond. He did choose 2 - Hai Kuo Tian Kong and Amani.

"Yun nong ngor zei yat sun butt gei fong zong ngoi ji yao
Ya woui pa yao yat tin wui tit tou ououou oh noooo
Pui hei lieu loeuy seong
Soui yan dou hor yi
Na woui pa yao yat tin qit ngei gong ngor"


Forgive me for being wild and yearning for freedom
Yet fearing someday I might fall down (Ed: He did fall and die!)
To give up a dream isn't hard for everyone
Never mind if someday there's only you and me


Anyway, it made me gush over Wong Ka-Kui all over again. Gosh, his voice, his ideals and his words, they were so magical. If only he hadnt left us so soon...:(

I still miss you Ka-Kui and this may sound silly, may Allah bless your soul.






...and 6 more of these.

Sob.


###

No comments: