Friday, April 02, 2010

Dead living girl

Just got to know that the brother has been pilfering some of my precious and hard-to-get books. I know I shouldn't be calculative but my siblings are the sorts of idiots who always take my stuff and never return but...they dont actually share theirs with me.

Like for example. I remember wanting to borrow the brother's many handphones because mine died (as always). He said okay but I never saw it. I wanted to borrow my sister's watch (whom I actually bought for her and it cost me a bomb) but she rather left it with her friend than to lend me.

So now...imagine when I saw my books - Lolita, Mein Kampf, Communist Manifesto - on his Facebook pictures declaring he needed more space for "his" books. I feel angry and even a little "abused". It's not fair. Last time, the brother would actually lock his cabinet to prevent me from borrowing his things. What...just because you are married now, it gives you the right to come back to your old home once in a while and take my things without even telling me? The sister will use my makeup, my bangles, my underwear (!!!!$#%), my hairband without telling me and when I wanted to wear them and asked for them back, I'm the one being shouted at...I'm the one being accused of being such a bloody troublemaker.

Ingrates.

After all the trouble I had gone through for them ... bailing them out from the police for example...not even a word of thanks all these while and yet, I'm always the enemy with them. And the sister even goes around telling others that she hates me and stuff. I have just one word: Ingrate.

And you know what, these people (so-called siblings) say so many things about me...but at the end of the day, they are proving to be shirkers. Bloody shirkers.


P/S: I only found out that the brother took my Crumpler bag (the one which I bought from Fifi) when I saw it at his place on the niece's 1st month celebration. I didnt even know that it was mine initially. I asked him how much did he pay for it and that it looked exactly like mine. He sheepishly said, "Oh, it's yours." I was super pissed. I couldnt find the bag because I thought the father had packed it into some boxes in the store...all this while it had been with him and he didnt have the balls to tell me. He used the bag till it was "well-worn" and when I asked for it back, it seemed like I was begging him to give me. Fuckers.






###

No comments: