So I bought a new phone...
I wanted an HTC Touch2 but SingTel didnt carry it anymore and I was too cheap to actually buy it from HTC without a plan. I was also tempted to get the same model of the dead phone (Nokia e71) but in the end, I managed to settle on Motorolda Dext cause it's the cheapest of the lot.
This is a crazy phone which is big on social networking. Now...I thought I was social networking geek but I've been getting constant notification updates from my facebook, twitter, email and I am going mad running to the phone thinking an sms is coming. They all sound the same (the notification tunes) and I havent figured which is for which. It has been 2 days of figuring things out and working my way round the phone.
And oh...touchscreen is a pain, man.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment