Went ktv with Gladys and Jing this morning. Yes...morning. Due to our crazy work schedule, it's almost impossible for us to bust a move and warble a note during weekdays.
Was supposed to meet Sharinah for dinner but found out much later that she was ill. So I planned to go for a run but the got gloomy and began to rain.
Maybe God just wants me to stay flabby.
Still, I refused to budget cause the desire to sweat rarely came. Therefore I did the next best thing...run on Wii's Outdoor Challenge. Was running for two hours (even wore sports shoes on the running mat), and alternating between 'skateboarding', 'log jumping' and 'kayaking'. By the end of 2nd hour, I crawled to the game console and put on a game of tennis to cool down. Played for more than an hour cause I wanted to compete against as many virtual players as I could. Yes I hate to do the usual exercises but I love my sports so yeah...tend to get a little extreme.
Will do this again when the father is on afternoon and night shifts. Only then will the TV be mine.
Think I've dehydrated myself, or maybe I exerted meself after a long period of inertia, but I am getting a headache. Am gonna drink a little water and then to bed. If I don't wake up, please do know that I love you.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment