Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making waves

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! KICK ASS was hilarious and yet thrilling at the same time. I was screaming...Meiling was screaming...and the best thing was that no one could hear us scream cause the sound effects were so effing loud. I came out deaf and weak-kneed because I was so tensed at certain parts. Haha...good mindless stuff.

Am so glad I chose this over Shutter Island. Would have dozed off otherwise.

Oh I watched A Single Man a couple of weeks back with Lao Lee and I thought the film, though somewhat depressing, was sooo beautiful. Tom Ford, you're the (gay) man. And oh...I thought Clash of The Titans was a tad silly. It could have been more entertaining and epic but...it was still all right in a Disney-ish kind of way.

Okay dozing off soon. It has been an eye-straining day as I sat at the computer the whole freaking day doing silly admin stuff. Am on afternoon shift later so...yay...to sleeping in.

So...that's all.

###

No comments: