Thursday, April 01, 2010

Ready for love

1) Am falling back on my marking even though I seem to be working non-stop.

2) My throat is hurting like crazy.

3) I think I am coming down with something. Something is just not right.

4) I am with a constant headache.

5) My throat still hurts like crap.



P/S: Whip It was nice. Just one thing though...will Ellen Page ever grow up? She's forever a child to me.


###

2 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

alahai kesian dia.. sakit ehhh?
if the fone tu dah tamat riwayt go lah buy new model.. kang belambak sekarang. i been thinking of getting new fone but trying not to spend...

sigh.. i need a life =:O(

Ed RockStar said...

ah ah..dah tamat riwayat. dah kadam.

am waiting for next week...then my line will be a year old. no need to pay so much for a new phone then.