Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bad medicine

I am so tired and am still with a bloody 2-day old headache.
 
Fell asleep at 0130hrs while doing some work/surfing. Woke up with a jolt at almost 0500hrs...in abject misery. Had a horribly blocked nose and a left ear. On top of the recurring headache, my throat was in so much pain, it felt like Hell was having a campfire.
 
Paced around the house trying to find something to unblock my ear. It was painful and of course, uncomfortable. Sinus...flu...all roll into one.
 
Anyway, today, I dont feel like dressing up and so, I'm just wearing my 'Revenge of the Nerds' tshirt and my slouchy pants. I am more worried about my headaches which are getting too frequent than..let's say..what to wear, okay. But, haha, it's just for today.
 
 
P/S: Today's the first day of European Cinema Studies (new module). Though without a doubt I love the subject, I doubt the students will.
 
 
###

No comments: