Sunday, January 17, 2010

King for a day!

Lil Miss Freckles says:
cheebye man
fucking cheebye
going to sleep now

Juliette says:
cibai..qibai
ok go go..

Lil Miss Freckles says:
fucking cheebye
nite



Just another Ed-Sukii conversation.

...

Anyway, Green Day was A-MAZING!!!! I didnt take many pictures nor videos because I was busy enjoying myself. Was so so so mesmerised by those American idiots, especially Billie Joe. I felt 15 again. Such a wonderful feeling.



Coincidentally Nani and Andrew were also going so I hitched a ride from them from town. We were caught up in traffic and when I reached my seat, the opening act (The Prima Donna) was already halfway into their..err..act. Was just happy that Billie and gang were not up yet. Nani and Andrew had free standing tickets so they were lost in the crowd. I on the other hand, stood regally like a queen overlooking her sea of minions.




At about 2100hrs, lights went dim for a while and then...

(ignore the nonsensical mumbling)







Billie Joe's voice was crystal clear and Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt were so psyched up and damn energetic. There was a lot of audience participation which was very cool. Anyway, they did a lot of songs and here are some highlights (off youtube, thank you) of my favourite songs/performances of the night.

1. Wake Me Up When September Ends / Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)



2. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams



3. Hitchin A Ride



4. Minority



5. Jesus Of Suburbia (favourite!)




Madness!!




They sure brought the crazy!


###

No comments: