Friday, January 08, 2010

Telephone

Move over, Bad Romance. I am so obsessed with Lady Gaga+Beyonce's gem, Telephone.




Hello, hello, baby;
You called, I can't hear a thing.
I have got no service in the club, you see, see
Wha-Wha-What did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.

K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you
I'm kinda busy.

Just a second,it's my favorite song
They're gonna play
And I cannot text you with
A drink in my hand, eh
You shoulda made some plans with me,
You knew that I was free.
And now you won't stop calling me;
I'm kinda busy.

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
I'm busy!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

Can call all you want,
But there's no one home,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!
Out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bub,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Call when you want,
But there's no one home,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!
And I'm sippin' that bub,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone
Won't make me leave no faster.
Put my coat on faster,
Leave my girls no faster.
I shoulda left my phone at home,
'Cause this is a disaster!
Callin' like a collector -
Sorry, I cannot answer!

Not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party.
And I am sick and tired
of my phone r-ringing.
Sometimes I feel like
I live in Grand Central Station.
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,
'Cause I'll be dancin'.

'Cause I'll be dancin'
'Cause I'll be dancin'
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,
'Cause I'll be dancin'!

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
I'm busy!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

Can call all you want,
But there's no one home,
You're not gonna reach my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bub,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Call when you want,
But there's no one home,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bub,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

My telephone!
M-m-my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bub,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

My telephone!
M-m-my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bub,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Wooooooo. What can I say? Sometimes, my choice of music can be this gay :)

Anyway, yeah it's 12 days to my turning 30 and honestly, it's a sucky feeling. 30..sheesh. I've never imagined living past 27 because..you know..live fast die young kind of concept. I guess I havent gone fast enough. The auntie's passing and the tsunami of work didnt help things either. I am just trying not to drown in the shrouding misery.

So yeah, to combat all this sick-in-the-gut feeling of turning old, I've been showering myself with little (and some not so little) gifts here and there.

Heh.
1. Martoni shoes from Mustafa (remember seeing brand on Euro fashion blog..suckers)
2. make-up



3. another pair of shoes from Marks n Spencer
4. book on analysing the holy verse of Yasin



5. The Killers concert ticket
6. under clothings (trying to be very generic here)
7. Green Day concert ticket
8. Paramore concert ticket



9. La Boheme ticket (havent got it yet but soon)
10. A trip to Perth to visit the alma mater (yay!!)



11. Beatles' Yellow Submarine tshirt
12. DJ Hero!!





Hope there'll be more.
Hah.

Anyway, school term has already started and things at the office seem to be like getting out of hand. Admin work is taking quite a toll on all of us. Havent really got a break from the craziness of last semester and now...what..the holidays have ended?

Damn it.


P/S: Watched Did You Hear About The Morgans and well...it was not impressive and the formula was very tiresome. Thank God the movie was free...


###

No comments: