So I bought a ticket to Aussie on Saurday and to go to the bloody country, I had to get a visa. So a facilitating agency did my visa for me and as Meiling got hers on the spot, mine... as expected, was denied by the Embassy. How did I feel? Pissed, of course. I had the same problem in 2006 and 2007. Each time, I had to go down to the Embassy, being pushed here and there and listened to crappy advice from old Chinese ladies who chided me for not applying my visa online. Bloody women. If I didnt have problems, why would I want to take the day off and rush down to the wretched place because you guys close at 1200hrs>
So anyway, I paid close to $100 each time to get my visa via the full-process application. I even had to get medical check-up. Yes, it was as if I was going there to study or for good. I didnt make such a big fuss then (just a short email in 2007) because time was short but this time, I have about one more month to the trip. So, my email got longer and more provocative. But still polite, dont worry.
On Monday, I emailed/asked whoever's in-charge that I am not coming down to the embassy am not paying extra to get my visa down. I also wrote asking if my name has anything to do with the application. Well, more specifically my father's name. How else can any other people get visa so easily and for me...rejected outright? I did contribute to your economy once upon a time, okay? Ingrates.
But yes, I still want to go.
So Tuesday went with no answer. This morning when I checked my email, a Miss Gan replied and said my visa has been granted. STILL WITH NO REASONS. I just want to know why. I'm glad for the approval but ..ARGH!...tell me why.
Grrr.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment