Sunday, November 29, 2009
Do they know it's Christmas?
They're singin' "Deck the Halls"
But its not like Christmas at all
I remember when you were here
And all the fun we had last year
(Christmas) Oh, the snow's coming down
(Christmas) Now I'm watching it fall
(Christmas) All the people around
(Christmas) Baby please come home
(Christmas) Now the church bells in town
(Christmas) Oh, they're singing our song
(Christmas) Oh, what a happy sound
(Christmas) Baby please come home
...last Christmas, I was in India.
I even had a 'white' Xmas. Sweet.
...
Caught the dark and twisty A Christmas Carol and though I have seen the likes many before, I must say, this one really sticks to the original genius that of Dickens. It is difficult to understand due to the accent and dialogue but a good movie will not neglect you and that's what this animation does- it pulls you along.
Now, let me get reacquainted with Charles Dickens ("Dharles Chickens" when I was growing up) and absorb the litarary goodness.
Pity the world doesnt think much about spending time reading.
###
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment