Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Keep holding on

SingTel Mio screwed me up big time this morning. For some reason, I couldnt watch the Barcelona vs. Inter match on Channel 61 this morning. The screen kept asking me to go buy the channel in order to view it. But..HELLO! I subscribe to FootballFrenzy, right? So...what is the problem?
 
So I called their 24hr support office and was kept on hold for almost 2 hours..that's the length of the freaking game. Because of that, I couldnt even concentrate on the Debrecen/Liverpool match. During the first 45 minutes (at the matches started at 0345hrs mind you), I even had my handphone and the home phone stuck on my ears. Bloody idiot. It better not happen tonight. No on the channel which will telecast Man U/Besiktas game (Channel 63).
 
Ugh.
 
And the public talk is tonight. I am a bit nervous. But otherwise, I am fine. It's just an hour. It will all be over soon.
 
Ommm.
 
 
###

No comments: