So it's 0-0 for Rubin Kazan and Dynamo Kiev,with the former having more possession. Am waiting for the following 3 matches due in about 15 minutes' time:
1) Barca vs. Inter
2) Debrecen vs. Liverpool
3) Fiorentina vs. Lyon
The match between Barca and Inter will be epic in a way because it's a clash of the titans. I like Barca and Inter and I think it will be a great match.
Yet, I think I will be distracted by the 2nd match...as I fervently pray that Liverpool will lose this match and get the hell out of the Champions' League. Benitez and his men can go eat dust. Stubborn manager and his poor players. Liverpool are also banking for Lyon to beat Fiorentina. You see, Lyon has already qualified and if Lyon wins this match, Liverpool might have a glimmer of hope to get to the knockout phase SHOULD they win over Debrecen and have a final game against Fiorentina (and win them).
Should Fiorentina win this, it's all over for Reds even if they win against Debrecen.
Any prospect of Liverpool crash and burn is always exciting to me.
Okay.
Starting.
I'm a Fiorentina's supporter tonight.
And probably Debrecen's too.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment