I wanted to bluetooth the pictures I took yesterday during Ismail's hen/cock party when the phone jammed. After rebooting, the pictures were then gone...just like Amelia Earheart (the movie which I watched just now. Not bad, by the way).
All the pictures are gone. The lousy players at the bowling session, the heartburn-inducing dinner, the unique ice-cream experience, the hilarious bonding session at Keppel Bay and beancurd supper at Geylang...all G.O.N.E.
All I've got is this clip below...and it's not even complete because Jo and Sean weren't in the picture yet. Still...I hope to get the pictures from Ismail soon.
Mail...hope you had a good time. I sure did. Tini...you can go ahead and marry Mail already. Heheh.
P/S: AMELIA was cool. A bit slow at some points but it did induce some tears. I really like to see people chasing dreams and actually achieving them. Even if it means not being able to get out of it alive. Rock on.
P/P/S: Sha, wish you were there. You too, Gracie.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment