I still have my Starhub...the box sets are all piling.
Damn you, Manchester United.
Right now, we have more remote controls than we have people in the house. On top of that, my TV has run out of "outlets". I need to take one cable out next time I want to poke my Wii wires. I think this sums up one thing. I need to get a TV in my room strictly for Wii. You know why...cause I am eyeing that bloody DJ Hero (@$199) and Rock Band Beatles.
Oh yes, sir. I am making up for lost time, redeeming all my childhood; a time when I was supposed to play and have insane fun. I was so serious and deprived as a child so now...ambik kau...take it. I am going to short circuit the whole house down.
Muahahahamuahaha*cough*muahahaha.
P/S: Okay. Better play Wii before the father comes home at night and snatches the TV and all the remotes away from me.
P/P/S: Fuck. Am still deprived. Damn you, father.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment