Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Hell on high heels

Chose an old pair of shoes to work today as they were not that high of heels. By the time I reached the train station, I had bleeding feet. Damn you, blody blisters. Should have just stuck to my glorious heels. Give me slightly wobbly discomfort over painful, bleeding feet any day. Now, what am I going to do with these feet? New shoes, babies?
 
Talking about new shoes....I've been eyeing this bag but...on second thought, maybe I should just eye it longer.This greed for new stuff is not very healthy, is it? Shoes, bags, men...tsk tsk tsk.
 
Okay.
Moving on to the less frivolous things in life...
...but not necessarily more exciting ones.
 
I've been given the green light to teach Monash College (it was the University last time and now, the college) and maybe I should feel happy because it will colour my portfolio but damn, where's the area of specialisation?
 
I feel like a whore who is denied the choice of customers.
 
So cheap and so dirty.
 
 
###

No comments: