Monday, March 22, 2010

Vanilla twillight

Idiot reads my blog. Am thinking of password-ing it but...I hate the secrecy behind it. Plus, I like the idea of having strangers stumbling across my blog and have a little moment reading something silly. Just not this idiot, though.

Oh well.

Went to Zouk last night. The night was organised by my graduating students. Sorry, by my rich graduating students. VIP passes, private booth, free-flow of soft drinks and endless booze. It was madness. The party only lasted 3 hours from midnight cause most of them were gone by the 2nd hour. Tsk tsk tsk. Seriously...these young people.


Didnt take many photos cause the mobile phone/camera acted up.
Pictures were cloudy as most of their judgements.

So, last Wednesday was my last full-time proprietary class for this semester. It was our documentary film presentation day so almost everyone was present. On top of that, we also had a Cambridge University auditor sitting in for a while.

Most of the kids turned up in their class T-shirts as an act of camaraderie. On top of that, the Cambridge University said we were phenomenal and she was so amazed by the student-lecturer spirit. Ahem.








After their film screening, I managed to show my badly edited "docu-drama" which was put together in 30 minutes. There were some errors in there but oh well..just for lark. It did induce some tears in the house though.

So yay, one semester down and God knows how many more to go.
Hopefully not many, cause I'm getting tired.

...

Aouwwwahawwoowww. My body is aching. It's getting harder to recuperate instantly after a night out. One of the many signs of old age and "depreciation", no?

Talking about old age (yeah, what a segue), on the 13th, managed to celebrate the encore of Weiling's and Clara's birthdays once again. We headed to Eatzi @ Safra Yishun in the evening and stayed there till late.





Oh, very early this month, there was the mother's birthday. Got her, the sister and the cousin out to Seoul Garden for some bbq-loving.



The camera phone hasnt been all right since then. Think the smoke had gotten into it and thus, the rest of March has been plagued with bad pictures. Crap.

And finally...earlier this month, I also made 2 new purchases online. Managed to snag a good deal from a Kate Spade seller and also, an online sale of Kenneth Cole watch.



Bag pictures taken off Google.
My phone camera has gone all whack.

All right, it's almost 0330hrs and I need to get me some sleep.
Till next time, auf wiedersein.


P/S: Watched Agathe Clery recently and well, it's the funniest shit I've seen recently :)




###

No comments: