Friday, March 26, 2010

You're no good

My dear Italian dreamboat of a blog,

It's not personal. It's not like I'm taking time out having fun with other 'outlets'. True, I've got Mr Twitter and Mr Facebook but they get a bit more of my attention because it's easier to get to them via my mobile phone.

Will it make you feel better to know that I havent switched on my laptop for the past 4 days? Yes, I've been that busy at work and when I get home, I usually fall asleep before you can even scream 'Or-ga-sm!''

It's slightly past 1 in the morning and I think I shall get back to marking. I cannot imagine going back to my typhoon-hit work desk tomorrow. It has been a very disgusting week. Can't wait for next week...long weekend with payday topping it all.

...sigh.


P/S: Oh! I caught The Lovely Bones on Monday and boy, at one point, I was so scared I actually covered my face with a scarf and actually asked Meiling to kill me so as to end my anxiety.


###

No comments: