Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've got the power!

My blog
My poor, neglected blog.
 
Haven't been feeling top of the world lately. As usual, work is taking up my time. The irony is that I am thinking about work so much that it is actually affecting my work. How do you prioritise things which are have the same importance? Like The Gulag would say..everything is Super Urgent.
 
Super urgent, my ass.
My sanity is super duper fucking urgent, okay.
If...only she knew.
 
I have been Coke-free for a month and I dont even know why am I imposing this on myself. Was 1 can of Coke a day an addiction? No, right? So why am I imposing it onto myself?
 
You know why...this is just like anorexia WITH a twist. Anas believe that when things in their lives go out of control, they can still be in command of their diet. They can still control their food intake (or lack there of). In my case, it's impossible to go without food. Common sense tells me it's going to be harder because of my body. So, I want control but I dont want hunger and so...what I can control is the type of thing I eat. And out of all the things I eat, I can control my Coke intake.
 
Are you still with me?
No.
It's okay.
 
Basically, I am just pushing myself for no other reason but "self empowerment" in terms of rejecting Coke. Those cans in the vending machines can eat dust.
 
Or maybe, they can just wait for a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll have enough of the green tea which I have been consuming every freaking day. Yes, it's goodbye Coke and hellooooo green tea. Funny. A year ago, I wouldnt even dream of putting those weird-smelling beverage down my throat. Now, I'm consuming it every day.
 
Why am I so extreme?
 
Gah!
 
 
###

No comments: