As we move on with the years and our lives, there are many things that come into our thoughts.
I know I shouldnt be apologising but still, I am sorry if my path doesnt go down the same way as yours sometimes. I have always respected your decisions so excuse me and take it when I say I dont feel the mood or am not in the right state of mind sometimes.
Give me a break...you know that doesnt happen usually.
Give me that.
Sometimes.
.......
Camp started yesterday and I was awfully tired. Stayed up till 0430hrs to prepare for my Saturday's PR class (yeah...i have classes on Sat afternoons now) and after a 2-hr slumber, I woke up and started my Saturday. Noon, I left camp and headed to work. On the bus, my one and only student sent me a message.
He's sick and couldnt make it to school!!
..
..
So here I am, in class.
A phantom class.
In an hour's time, I am going back to Alcatraz (the school in Yishun) and there will be the campfire. Stupid class. I could have been with the kids now. As sleepy and tired as I can be, but it's okay.
It's okay.
It's okay.
And to you people, let it be. It is okay. There is no harm in making mistakes. Let me say it again: It is okay. It is truly o-fucking-kay.
P/S: I hate this stupid culture/trend in us that says it is not okay to fail. Guess what? You fail, you try again. You fall, you get up. You make a mistake, you apologise. That's how you learn.
P/P/S: And screw what your friends say sometimes. I say sometimes.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment