These two beautiful (but waaaay underrated) songs accompanied me when I was struggling to complete my assignments and loneliness back in Perth...in the wee hours of the morning...in the winter chills. Yes, sometimes I get emo like that.
"Cause I only have one second, this minute today
I can't press rewind and turn it back and call it now
And so this moment, I just have to sing out loud
And say I love I like and breathe in now.
And say I love I live and breathe in now" (Breathe In Now, George)
"Never seen the sunshine
From higher points than sunrise
I don't wanna be lonely
I just wanna be alone" (Across The Night, Silverchair)
Yes, those times. Those great times. I cannot imagine life without me packing my overloaded bags and run 6 years ago. I cannot imagine being the person that I can be without having those short yet significant moment.
But why do I feel like I am still struggling sometimes?
Yes, it seems like I have a lot of
We always, always have to have a cause, my friend, even if it kills us. A life without passion amounts to a whole lot of nothingness. It's about sucking the marrow out of life...it will never stop until it is the end. So, live and let die, my friend. Live and let die.
A thousand times goodnight, bohemians and green fairies.
P/S: Bought the mother a cheap foot massager for her birthday as I had no time to shop further for one after the career fair. Subconsciously, I wanted it for myself. Now...when can I dunk my feet in them?
P/P/S: It's 0100hrs and I am beginning to start my editing work. Yes, I get high with little sleep ... and I get high with a little help from my friends. No...they are not John, Paul, Ringo or George. Heh.
P/P/P/S: Okay. I have no idea, and cannot make out reasons, as to what the hell I've just written.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment