Tuesday, March 18, 2008

See you again

The internet connection in school is full of shit right now.

Oh, the Quality Assurance Lady (QAL) has just brought a Cambridege representative to the MassComm room. QAL told him:

"This is the Mass Comm room."
"We want to make it into a studio."
"We have some equipment here to facilitate the Mass Comm students."


Right.
Right.
Right.


The last time I checked (which was 2 minutes ago), we had 3 studio lights (no idea for what fuck), 1 small television, 1 vcd player, 1 spoilt personal computer, 6 outdated movie posters on the right wall (gladiator? school of rock? lotr2???), 8 outdated movie postcards on the left wall (kill bill? last samurai? shrek 2??) a small portable white board and a cupboard full of rubbish. If this is what you call a studio, God knows what you'll call Radio Heatwave.

Maybe their idea of a studio is the one where old people stay when their children dont want to take care of them; barely furnished one-roomers.

Anyway...

Visited Sharinah at Tan Tock Seng Hospital last night after work. Bitch got high fever, bronchitis and some uber-rapid heart beat shit. Stayed till almost 2100hrs and then I reluctantly went off when the patient next to her "softly hinted" that I was disturbing her sleeping realm. It wasnt me. I was whispering very softly. It was Sharinah!

Oh well.

I am god damn fothermucking sleepy. The period is screwing my whole body system up. I fell asleep last night on the floor as I was doing my work. Wanted to rest my eyes for a while, I layed on the floor for about 2 minutes. Of course the next thing I woke up, it was already 0730hrs. Didnt plan what to wear earlier and so i was stuck in decision making. Grabbed my Roxy hoodie shirt, cropped cardigan and my slouchy pants. I look more like I'm up for a day at Cottessloe beach than anything else.

I am just waiting for someone to walk up and say, "Wah, you're very casual today ah?"

And then I, with tired dreary eyes, can say, "Company didnt give me enoufh money to buy clothes."

God. I can barely open my eyes.


###

No comments: