You have no idea...
I spent the whole of Friday at Suntec City, manning a booth at the career fair. By the end of the day (around 2030hrs), I could barely walk for my feet were killing me. However, due to utmost hunger, i decided to meet Nani for dinner after that. So...I slowly made my way to town.
Today (Sat) saw me waking up at 0545hrs. I then met Meiling at about 0615hrs and we made our way to the NPCC unit. Nothing significant took place other than the fact that we went out for a bit of shopping after NPCC.
Evening, we met again and watched CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR @ Cathay AMK. And here I am now, struggling to keep away after surviving football matches.
Now...I need to edit Andrew's overdued work.
Later.
P/S: have to go back to man the booth at the career fair tomorrow...from 1030hrs to 1530hrs. Come drop by and say hello to me, okay?
###
2 comments:
shoots!! you aint tell me you planning to head out to USA. i could have tag along and plan my vacation time.. argghhhhhhh.
i have been mentioning it on my blog since Day 1.
Post a Comment