Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gives you hell

Spot on.
Thank you, the All-American Rejects.
 
 
Oh God.
 
It's the time of the season again. No, it's not Christmas. It's marking time and this is the time when I wish I am not a teacher/educator/lecturer/facilitator whatever your nenek may call it. This is also the time when I come up with activities to entertain and distract myself from going through the piles and piles of partially rubbish assignments.
 
Apart from trying to distract myself by eating and going to the pantry to make drinks, I have also resorted to:
 
1. Staring at my facebook web page
2. Frantically refresshing Perezhilton.com every 5 minutes
3. Dancing and twirling around in mass comm room
4. Daydreaming about my non-existent Prince Charming
5. Planning my 29th birthday
6. Thinking of what birthday gift to get for Dear Tan
7. Checking movie listing all the way till June 2009
8. Chatting with the incoherent cleaning lady
9. Wheeling myself around the mass comm room as if I am on a wheelchair
10. Mentally raiding my wardrobe (and Mango and DP and TopShop and Zara and Warehouse and..and..) for what to wear to ZoukOut and also to Jass' birthday party
 
Once I am done from #1 to 10, hey, let's start all over again.
 
 
P/S: To my students who happened to stumble upon this blog or are secret readers, there is a probable reason as to why your assignments are not returned. It's probably because your assignment is no longer presentable as the marker has puked over it. Or has given so many red crosses beyond legible. Or has purposely spilled coffee over it hoping that the words would make sense. Or has spat on the pages till they are soggy. Or has given the papers to the dogs. Or has bled to death over the papers.
 
 
###
 

No comments: