Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Please stay / Better the devil you know

(Am still drugged up, by the way. Still groggy.)


This is way overdued.

On 25th of November (a day after seeing my Manics), I joined Rae and Lauren (and gazillion fairies) at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. We were to catch my childhood idol - The Divine Miss Minogue.

The mother always thought my childhood idol back then was Sheena Easton cause I kept singing and dancing to Telephone. Please lor. It was Kylie!




Kylie was known to start on time but at 2030hrs, many people were still streaming in. I was getting impatient. I bet many other Queens (hey I'm Queen Ed) were excited too.

Then at about 2045hrs, the lights went out.





This was snagged off youtube. I WASNT the one who went "Waaaah! Woooh!"

The next one is mine. So yes...I'm sorry. Unfortunately, that was me trying to sing in the background. How embarrassing.






Miss Minogue was awfully gorgeous. I was also expecting her voice to be all squeaky. But hey, she proved us wrong She could hit those notes, man.





Anyway, Kylie did sing my fvourite song and she went all campy and stuff.

Love it.




I miss you Kylie.





P/S: Medicine is taking effect. zzzz.


###

No comments: