

The show is nice. Typical feel-good teen minus manic sex. That's good. It is not a music film, in fact it is quite typical. But I think it is better than Rabbits Without Ears.
Few days later, I caught Four Christmases ...the one with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.
Even though it was a typical fare - couples happy till they went back to childhood home, found out more about each other, had a tiff, got back together, the end - I guess it was the festive year end mood which made me more forgiving.


Four Christmases actually did have its moments - sweet and fuzzy. But, I think Vince Vaughn kind of dampened everything a little. Look at him. Why is he a leading man material?

Anyway, the show did make me cry.
Buckets.
No comments.
Then last Sunday, after rested for about 3 hours from ZoukOut, I took Lexie out and we caught Bolt.


It was entertaining and Miley Cyrus wasnt irritating. The hamster-in-a-ball called Rhino really killed me, in a good way. So hilarious, that furball. And again, for god knows why, I cried. There was a sad part when Bolt thought that his owner had replaced him with another dog and he walked away dejected. Wah, couldnt take it, man.
Yeah.
I am a cry baby.
And finally...the one that we've all been waiting for.

Robert Pattinson in TWILIGHT.
I saw Lauren faint and go to heaven.


Adapted from the famous Stephenie Meyer series, Twilight is like the darker version of High School Musical meets Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon meets The Covenant meets Interview With The Vampire. This is definitely a tween's wet dream come true (okay that sounds sick) and the film is definitely hyped. I think the book is better.
Maybe I can have the whole set for my birthday. Ahem ahem.
So, Twilight is so-so..it's all right. It didnt make me cry or make me yearn to be in love with a vampire. It makes me want to be a vampire instead because I really dig the pale white look. That face makes black clothes stand out. And I really have a lot of black clothes.
...
...
...
Fast forward this morning.
I had a terrible, terrible nightmare. Yes, it involved pontianak (banshee), vampires and oh, it was so gory.
Next entry.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment