Omg.
Omg.
Omg.
Blur are getting back together.
Damon, Graham, Alex and Dave.
Welcome back!
We miss you!
I remember Vidz (channeling Lynette Pang's "V" hand gesture) every Saturday and it was famous for showing new MTVs from the UK. I remember sticking my nose near the TV because Blur's Country House and Parklife were playing and they were soooooo colourful.
"City dweller, successful fella
Thought to himself oops I've got a lot of money
I'm caught in a rat race terminally
I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not in it
I'm paying the price of living life at the limit
Caught up in the centuries anxiety
It preys on him, he's getting thin
He lives in a house, a very big house in the country
Watching afternoon repeats and the food he eats in the country
He takes all manner of pills and piles up analyst bills in the country
It's like an animal farm lot's of rural charm in the country"
Ah.
Everytime I want to grow up and move on, my rubbish teenage past keeps creeping up.
Screw it.
Screw going up.
Let's get wasted ya'll.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment