Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love song for a vampire

Please read previous entry before reading this :(


Yes, a terrible nightmare.


It started with me attending a camp at Punggol Track 24. I wanted to go to the toilet in the main building along with some friends but somehow, the lights couldnt be switched on. There was a lot of commotion inside the building and the zinc roof sounded like someone was stomping on it. We girls rushed out and we saw the rest of the campers all staring at the roof.

A pontianak crying and squatting on the roof.

Then somehow I zapped into a hospital. For some reason I really needed to go to the toilet to change into some office wear (a sign that I should wake up and go to work, I guess) but when I entered the cubicle, I entered Toa Payoh.

I was sitting in a circle with a group of neighbourhood kids...bengs and mats. Then two guys started to fight in front of me. One unleashed his fangs (wahahaha vampire, sey!) and they both started to fight, trying to suck blood out of each other.

This happened outside this store in Toa Payoh - the one that sells a lot of cheap toiletries. So I screamed at them to stop. No effect. I rushed into the store, took a big bottle of shower gel and sprayed them with it.

I woke up.


...
...
...


Freaking lame.



P/S: I want to catch Fall Out Boy and Rod Stewart in concert in Feb!


###

No comments: