The pain is coming.
The lisping is going to start.
The agony in eating will come back.
I am seeking pseudo comfort here.
I've been getting frequent mouth sores for the last few months, no thanks to stressful lifestyle, horrid sleeping pattern and an acidic diet. Got it for 2 weeks before the trip to Cameron Highlands and it managed to subside when I got there. But on the first day I got there, I tried this Cameron apple/mango-like fruit and immediately, it shot my tongue. Immediately, the impact hit home.
Now, it's all coming back to me now. Last night, before the MJ Tribute karaoke (more on that next time), I could only swallow porridge. This morning, my chicken wrap breakfast was just a painful messy affair. The ulcer pains havent escalated yet as they (yes, always more than one at a time)are still in baby stages. By next week, be prepared to see me rolling and groaning in pain. Woe, is me.
Crap.
The stomach is giving me problems again.
Maybe 30 will be the age that I finally die.
*Excuse me as I run to the toilet*
###
No comments:
Post a Comment