My sister and I.
We're so misunderstood.
:(
Anyway, random note aside, I've had a terrible Monday. Nothing went major-ly wrong but it's the accumulation of little horrible things going rat-tat-tat at you are the things that can break you slowly.
I feel the shit. I just have this niggling feeling that a mega disaster is going to erupt anytime soon. I really hope it's not death. Am such a negative force to be with nowadays and I apologise to friends who were affected in a way or another.I dont talk as much...it's like, there's nothing to talk about that hasnt been said. Understand that I talk a lot as a profession. When I am not in class, dont make me talk so much. Please.
I really need to escape to Tibet.
P/S: When one is fasting, one will face many forms of obstacles and challenges.
P/P/S: I will lead a quiet and eccentric old life.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment