Saturday, July 11, 2009

Run baby run

HUAAAWAARRGGH!!

(hulk-moment, there)

As I sit here in my office, nose almost touching the monitor screen as I had been absorbed into the world of Cinema of Armenia (cause I'm writing textbok on it), a growing sense of restlessness meets on a plain with sleepiness. Have I lost you, yet?

I passed out last night on the floor (ah, but where else?) after reading the papers at 0100hrs. After a long day at work (with a teeny bit of Raffles City shopping in between), I managed to drag Meiling to the grounds of the National Museum to catch a bit of the Night Festival. We soaked in sweat as we stood for the main performance to start around 2230hrs, amid other sweaty bodies. But boy...was it good. Will upload videos later when I get back.





Hobbled to the Turkish restaurant at Hotel Rendezvous after that. Meiling had her Turkish coffee while I...lamely got stoned out drinking the Turkish Cold Apple Tea. What followed was a weird sense of trippiness as I struggled to stay conscious in the cab.

All right.
Need to run to my favourite Chinese man (err..Old Chang Kee) for some sustenance.
2 more chapters ...but all I want to do is sleep.



###

No comments: