Friday, July 17, 2009

Rude boy girl rock

Oh!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was a ... sob ... slight disappointment.

I can go on and on but I hate it that this instalment makes 'half blood prince' as a McGuffin effect. If I had not known any better I would go, "Half blood prince...so?"

...never showed diadem
...never talk about Valdemort's transformation and infatuations
...never discuss the locket's significance
...never bring up how the Horcrux was found
...why spend a long time on the stupid love potion and the stupid girl's infatuation with Won-Won?

Argh!

I read they saved the battle scene for Deathly Hollows' first instalment (2010) and maybe...some Dumbledore's flashbacks (they better!@##$). And while the beginning part boasts visual mastery, it was also a WTF moment. No justice...no justice. So many unimportant "romantic" scenes which take up lots of air time. Yes, Hermione and Ron finally..you know...but..everyone, move on already.

Are you more excited about watching Deathly Hollows now?
Or, scared?

Bah!


P/S: To the group of RJC fangirls sitting behind me...you know the story so dont gasp as if the plot goes differently. Dont freaking make so much noise. You are not watching a TV programme in your freaking living room. You are at the movies, surrounded by other people who have lesser academic intelligence than you. Go get yourselves some manners. You can buy school but you certainly cannot buy class. Rubbish.

###

No comments: