Last night (or rather this morning), I was up till 0430hrs cause I was digging my wardrobe for old Hari Raya clothes. On top of that, I was, as usual, arranging the clothes in the closet. I have at least 5 pairs of old ones and I think that's a good find. I bought one pair this year (online) and tomorrow, I am going to collect one top from an online seller and I hope it fits. Now I have about 7 sets of clothes and the best thing is...I doubt I will be using all of them during the festive season anyway. Bleah.
Oh, I also didnt buy new Hari Raya shoes and bags this year. Figured my Prada handbag (real, hor...) and Charles and Keith clutch I got last year can still be used. In fact I havent been using them eversince last year. Ditto to my killer heels I got last year. Yeah, killer cause they killed my feet.
I got my bedsheets in Penang last May and I bought a carpet in Kashmir last December ...so, yeah, settled. I made honey cornflakes over the weekend and am contemplating to do strawberry biscuits tonight with the strawberry jam I got from Cameron Highlands last June. Suddenly am feeling so domesticated. But ah...this is just pure idle chatter talking (cause I rather daydream than to do stupid textbook). Nothing might just come out of it.
Anyway, with all the money I didnt spend (notice I didnt say "with all the money I saved"), you think I am living it up and filling the coffer. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I wish.
Back to work.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment