Friday, September 04, 2009

Superstar

I am swamped with work and on top of that, I am tired...work and fasting all roll into one. Still, there's always a little something to bring inthe L-O-Ls and the cheer.

Yesterday, the students (same ones who gave the Mass Comm lecturers flowers) got us into the classroom and they surprised each of us with a big box. In the boxes, were care bears. We all got one each.






It was post-Teachers' Day gift apparently. That was sweet ... and generous of them. Maybe some felt guilty that they didnt contribute to the flowers after I sent a mass email saying thanks for the bouquet. The guilt made them go out and buy care bears, hahaha.

They gave me a huge card and Superstar Care Bear.



"Superstar dazzles everyone with her winning attitude. Whether she wins or loses, this bear keeps going all out! Whatever you're doing, remember what her tummy symbol means - at the centre of every star, there is a big heart."



Awwww.

My heart is big because it's swollen ... with love?

Back to work.


P/S: It's Hitchcock night tonight. God I hate Hitchcock.

P/P/S: The gay Cheer Bear is still my favourite though.


###

No comments: