It's the time of the academic season which I totally hate - the marking season. It's enough to make me doubt my role in this industry, doubt my profession and doubt my faith in TooMuchCrap. Mostly the latter for being a tyrant, hiding behind a not-so-good disguise of customer-friendliness.
Been tired out of my wits at work and when I am at home, I am hanging on to whatever time I've got and trying not to waste it by sleeping. Consequently...as we know it...I'll get more tired. Peachy.
Had a mini SMS showdown with Mother Mary this afternoon over my roster. Mea culpa, I guess cause Mother Mary is never at fault. Never. *snigger* Yeah she is never at fault and I am so underweight. Pooh.
If anyone has a job opportunity, please rope me in. As much as I love teaching, I cannot stand being unhappy anymore. Life is too short to work for stupid people...letting them reap the benefits while I continue slogging as the underdog with lack of sleep.
As Idaho and I were whining to each other over our damn late dinner, I felt an awful sensation. It almost felt like stroke. It was funny actually. As we were queueing at the ATM machine, there was Idaho...stamping her feet like an angry child as she related her episode with Mother Mary. She was very tired and pissed off. I was trying to curb my anger and disgust listening to her story when suddenly, for a few seconds, my left side went a bit numb. Just for a while though. Oh well.
Argh. I hate this person.
I've never disliked someone so much.
If I die before her, I'll haunt her.
By your window, every other night.
Woo-sah.
Okay...need to shower and then, continue with my marking. Chances are...not sleeping tonight cause I need to be at work in the morning.
Later.
P/S: City Hall is bloody noisy. The vibrations of the bloody F1 cars can be felt at work.
P/P/S: FAME was a disappointment. Give me Irene Cara anytime!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment