Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Purple haze

 
The bat-shit crazy marking period is here and I am drowning in a sea of assignments... assignments to be marked, moderated and created. On top of that, I have to concurrently produce a textbook. To add to the wonderful equation, my 4 uni classes are still running.
 
There will be Culture + Power (political bullcrap as always) class tonight and right now, I am staring at the textbook, hoping that my memory can be revived. I have taught this subject early last year and for the love of me...I cannot remember tonight's chapter.
 
Sometimes I ask myself again and again.
Why am I in this line?
 
 
P/S: I got my Hari Raya top. I am quite happy with it except in the picture...it looks pink but when I hold it, it looks purple. ARGH! I have 2 sets of purple clothes for Hari Raya. BARNEY to the max!
 
 
###

No comments: