Monday, September 11, 2006

Beamie turns 26

No no..I didnt forget. In fact I wished her way way way earlier.

But still...


HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO SUSAN CHEE LAI KUEN!








Hope you had a nice one and we are all looking forward to the gathering on the 23rd. Wish you all the best in your career and in your marriage. Hope things run smoothly and you dont stress youself silly. Happy birthday once again...many happy returns and hey, (as cheesy as it may sound) friends forever, yeah?

"Cause I miss you
Body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you
Into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you
Whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it
I dont understand
If I'm not made for you
Then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way I can stay in your arms.." (If You're Not The One, D.Bedingfield)


2003.
Perth.
Mt Lawley.
Sofa.


Okay will try to finish up my article. Will continue after work if I cant finish. That's the ultimatum.

A thousand times goodnight, ready students.

P/S: Happy birthday to Shadiq.

###

No comments: