Sunday, September 17, 2006

Euro disappointment to an Oriental weekend

It’s not fucking fair!
It’s not fucking fair!
It’s not fucking fair!


Robbie is not coming anymore, states this piece of shit. The reason cited is so unconvincing. Come on! Don’t tell me you guys are unaware of the concert dates in Asia? And if you predict a burn-out, why didn’t you lessen the tours in Europe and in effing America? Like America love you, Robbie. Like America love you.

It’s just not fair.
Is it because we are Asians?
Fuck you.

But well, if what Clara said was true, I can now use the refunded ticket money for Jay Chou.


So what if I don’t understand what he is singing?
Some things…you just..know :)



Had a tiring Saturday…a tiring end to a tiring week. Had rifle drill with the Sec 3s and then baton drill with the Sec 1s. They are fast becoming my little babies, those Sec 1s. Could barely keep my eyes opened as the day progressed. Accompanied Meiling to Junction 8 to get some stuff and when I reached home, I was so freaking stoned. Plus it was raining beautifully outside.



In the evening, I dragged meself (without a sleep!) out to meet Clara and Weiling as I had promised to meet them days before. Shopped around Far East, dinner and soon Lauren and Ting joined us. Weiling left and then the 4 of us hung out at Kopi Tiam before catching a slow burner of a movie which didn’t really ignite.

Gah.



GIGOLO WANNABES, unlike its poster, is as bad as it sounds.

Was initially quite excited about watching this. I had visions of Water Boys and Swing Girls in my mind. Oh but behold…the movie started off slow and it just got slower towards the end. It got so bad I actually fell asleep, body curling like a prawn. And well, when I woke up, I was actually at the same scene still. Gah!


Hiroyuki Hirayama … my favourite gigolo.
He was the bald chef in the movie..who sadly..has the least screen time.
Damn you people.



The 7 guys are gorgeous. Pity. Pity the movie sucks. It has a simple plot which cant even be executed nicely. Pity. Pity me. Robbed of $9.50. This has by far been the lousiest show I’ve seen in 2006. ‘Nuff said.

Hung out with Lauren and Ting after that. We came up with a December year-end cum Xmas gathering idea.

Theme?
Tuxedo. Black tie/bow affair.



Hopefully I don’t turn out looking like a penguin.
Think I will wear skirt and spiked heels.
And erm…fishnet stocking?
Maybe.



Okay think I better hit the showers. Havent had a proper scrub because it had been damn cold these past few days. Woke up at 1600hrs, full of lethargy. MTV’s VMA is happening right now. But am actually waiting for the match between Team Chelski and Liverpool at 2030hrs and then..ah..my men Man U and Arsenal later after that.

Exam papers?
Hah. They are still unset.

Later.


P/S: Jo got through to Round 3 of Project Superstar auditions! CONGRATS JO! It is going to take place this Saturday. That means...the gathering is affected. Uh oh.

###

No comments: