Yesterday the father asked if I wanted to go KL mid October before Hari Raya. Eh, why not? Can go shop! So yeah...am waiting for his further news and action. A little gateaway. Although the parents are going, there is a bright shiny spark to it. Chances are, they are going to pay.
Heh!
Awrite.
Fell asleep while almost finishing Trainspotting just now. I love that show, think I shall continue watching it later. But right now, now that I am done for the day..just waiting for 1245hrs to come so that I can conduct a little test, I shall pop in my Romeo and Juliet DVD. My excuse? To refresh my mind so that I can answer the students' questions on Romeo and Juliet when they start their revision soon. I shall have to put the book and the DVD cover not-so-conspicuously on my table so that other teachers can see.
Later.
P/S: Am going to Sharinah's new place after school to check out her new house...and erm, the
###
No comments:
Post a Comment