Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wonder if you know

I have freaky people around me and what is sad about it is that...they may be thinking the same thing about me. Hahaha.

Stayed up to watch the match and well...I couldnt wake up obviously and had to take a cab (what? again?) to school. This has been quite a weakness because taking the train and then a feeder bus is just too tiresome for me because I still have to entertain bright and perky students on the bus when all I want to do is to ...zzzz.

And erm...I think I am ridiculously dressed today. Am wearing the sister's dress right now and I keep on thinking that it is too short, which is not possible because how can a normal dress look short on a short person? I think it is I feel like I am acting "young" by wearing this piece of garment. Haiyah.....next time dont wear lor.

Think I shall go trim my hair. Didnt buy shoes yesterday. I figured...I could use the money for more cab rides to school.

Oh man.
I might as well charter a cab everyday.
Or, look for a semi-permanent ..ahem..personal all-rounded chauffeur.

###

No comments: