Friday, September 15, 2006

Stick it to where the sun doesnt shine

[1230hrs]

Orbi! Orbi! Orbi!
Who asked you to wear heels? No one!
Who asked you to wear HIGH heels? No one!
So…orbi to me!



Now my feet are aching like crazy…



Had a freaking long day. Managed to teach Lit today…a freaking poem about summer. It was disastrous. Instead of sounding all poetic and melancholic (like how the poem should be), I sounded brash, harsh and cold. Well I didn’t think I could have sounded better when I have to shout to a point of screeching. But this particular class is cool. Cool in a sense there is no gangster wan-nabei in the class.

Then the horror came – 3 lessons with spawn of satans a sec 1 class. My god..my god..they really tested my patience. Was super-duper pissed off. I resorted to my last-resort treatment. Haha trade secret. Thank God I am freaking witty (yes and a thick skin, obviously) and that my resistance was strong. Was so tempted to wallop a few kids with a metal bar that I was holding in my hand. Also, I swear I could have jumped out of the window if I were to stay for another period.


I can never imagine having such bratty kids.
God, please bless me with pre-recorded nice kids…or don’t give me at all.


Anyway the principal pulled me over this morning to check on how I was doing. Well…what did you want me to say? I hate the kids..they are mean..boohoo? Of course not right? It would have reflected badly on me too. I have to suck it in. So I said everything was fine and dandy. Peachy.


Ah well.
I made my choice, right?
So I have to stick to it, right?



Tough titties.

###

No comments: