Thursday, September 28, 2006

Red hot madness

It's almost 1300hrs and I have just finished marking test papers. Been doing that for the past 3 hours and am pissed. Pissed at what, I have no idea. Just pissed.

Also, I am beginning to see and hear more politics here in the teachers' room. This sucks. It's unavoidable and inevitable I know, but it still sucks nevertheless.

I am just amazed at how bitchy some of these people can be. And dont say "You are also bitchy, what!" to me. At least I wont backstab or spread rumours around. I cant be bothered.

And oh, I have this niggling feeling that I am stepping on some people's toes. I dont know whose but i think I am stepping damn hard on their digits.

Maybe I lack dedication in my life.
I shall not go beyond what is required of me.
Since I am just a relief being in their eyes, then I should just act like one.

Fuck your credibility.

###

No comments: