Saturday, September 30, 2006

A vague jade


Yeah, the company had asked for my invoice and that means, am getting money in time for Hari Raya. It's not much and they only took 1000+ of my words. So that means only $300+...but it's better than nothing. That can pay for my Hari Raya clothes, shoes, hair and ..urgh..ang pow money.


God is good to me...even though, it's clear that at times, I dont deserve it ;)


Had a vague plan for today but somehow it didnt materialise. Duh, vague mah! But anyhow, am planning to hit Kg Glam later with the da-jies and maybe, if I am still feeling adventurous, will head down to Geylang Serai or Little India or Chinatown.

Must start to soak in the festive atmo. I am too jaded for my own good already.

Yup too jaded. It seems like nothing fazes me anymore. Everything is too mild. Everything is too lame. How can it be like that? I used to be such a junkie - getting rushes out of nothing. See, I am jaded already. Too jaded. Which is not good because you cant appreciate life if you are jaded. You cant see beauty if you are jaded. You cant be humane if you are too jaded.

I want to be un-jaded.


I shall go buy a piece of jade bangle. Eh?
Or anyone wants to give me something..jade-y?

Hmm..

Later.

###

No comments: